2016 Cruising Season:
April 9 - November 20
Length of Cruise:
$42-$46 Per Person
- Tickets available online through Ticketmaster or in-person at dock.
- Tour is 90 minutes
- Advance reservations highly recommended as many tours sell out during the summer season and on weekends.
- Each person must have a ticket including infants and children.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your cruise departure time. Allow extra time in summer!
- Cruise guests board 15 minutes before departure time.
- GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING
- A full-service bar and snack bar are available onboard.
- Ticket price does not include applicable city tax.
- Groups of 20 or more please contact 312-322-1130
- Tickets may not be refunded or exchanged if you miss your boat. Allow extra time!
Please be aware that all bags are inspected prior to boarding and no luggage is allowed onboard.
Tour route subject to change without notice.
Dock Ticket Window Open Hours (Michigan & Wacker, on Riverwalk)
Monday – Wednesday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday – Sunday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
NOTE: Extended hours in summer
Payment methods accepted at dock: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, China UnionPay, JCB, BCcard
Chicago Architecture Foundation (224 S. Michigan Avenue)
Tickets may be purchased at the Chicago Architecture Foundation. Cash, Visa or MasterCard accepted. Open 7 days per week.
* Tickets purchased in person at the dock ticket window or the Chicago Architecture Foundation are exempt from Ticketmaster fees.
** Ticketmaster purchases only. TO USE: 1) Select date. 2) Enter code TTW in top left corner in the “enter offer code/password” field”. 3) Select time. 4) In pop-up box look for ONLINE PROMO and select number of tickets desired.
Each Chicago's First Lady vessel is equipped with a full service bar and friendly bartender. Enjoy a choice of icey cold beers, wines, fun summer drinks, as well as coffee, tea and Coca Cola products. Bottles of wine and champagne are also available for purchase to enhance any on-board celebration! Credit cards are gladly accepted at the bar and group consumption tabs are also available.
- Within walking distance of most hotels
- 3 blocks north of Millennium Park
- At entrance to Chicago’s Magnificent Mile (Michigan Avenue) – famous shopping street
- Dock located on Chicago’s Riverwalk, a scenic 1.3 mile walkway along the Chicago River between downtown and Lake Michigan
- Enjoy lush, urban gardens of Riverside Gardens before or after your cruise