Texas Cruise Ship Terminal on Galveston Island
2502 Harborside Drive
Galveston, Texas 77550
Travel Time: 42 miles from the Houston Hobby International Airport; travel time is approximately 60 minutes. 70 miles from the Houston Intercontinental Airport; travel time is approximately 90 minutes.
Directions to the port:
- I-45 South
- Take Exit 1C - Harborside Drive (Highway 275)
- Turn left (East) onto Harborside Drive
- Continue approximately 4.7 miles to Kempner/22nd Street
- Turn left onto Kempner/22nd Street
- Proceed to Cruise Terminal - Pier #25
Parking: Rates are subject to change.
- 4-day cruise: $45.00
- 5-day cruise: $50.00
- 7-day cruise: $70.00
Port of Galveston Parking Lots A and B
- Guarded and lighted; 24 hour surveillance and police patrol.
- Accepted forms of payment: U.S dollars; VISA and MasterCard.
- Pre-payments may be made by visiting .
- No advance reservations required.
- Vehicles occupying two or more spaces will be charged double the rate.
- Handicap Parking available with proof of valid permit.
- For Parking Information: 409 766-6100.
- Luggage must be unloaded at the cruise terminal curbside prior to parking; the shuttles do not handle luggage during embarkation.
- Return directly to Parking Lots A and B to retrieve car without luggage and then pick up the guests and luggage at the terminal curbside.
Carnival Cruise Ship Galveston Leaving Port
Barbara And Franceni Galveston Cruise Parking, Port of ...